All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: April 7th, 2014, 8:21 am 

AirMech Arena soon available on Xbox 360!

Just watched the video, looks good. Showed it to a console obsessed neighbor, he was intrigued.
Did a search on google and the hype/buzz/what-ever-you-want-to-call-it is very real!
This means I have to stop slacking and get the videos I have been working on uploaded asap.

Going to wander around the net in between working on said videos, actually working, and
everything else trying to answer what questions I find. I will list any good questions I find
and where I answered them here and if I get stuck ill bounce them off chat and if we are all stuck
ill lit them here for consideration. (Unless there is some place better for it.)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: April 7th, 2014, 10:49 am 
Beta Lord + Diamond VIP

I'm very happy for the Developers and their success in getting the game on console, and if the hype for it is as you say it is, then it's just gonna get better from here on out. :D

Last edited by NoobToNovice on April 7th, 2014, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: April 7th, 2014, 11:01 am 
Beta Lord

NoobToNovice wrote:
it's gonna just gonna get better

hehe so it's "GONNA just GONNA get better" huh Luis? :P

that's a lot of gonna's....I'm gonna hope that James gonna live up to all those gonna's :lol:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: April 7th, 2014, 11:08 am 
Beta Lord + Diamond VIP

Steve... why must you always point out my flaws? Yes I made a typo and I will now fix it, and you can rest easy knowing you have done your daily deed of putting me down. :evil:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: April 7th, 2014, 11:12 am 
Beta Lord

NoobToNovice wrote:
Steve... why must you always point out my flaws? Yes I made a typo and I will now fix it, and you can rest easy knowing you have done your daily deed of putting me down. :evil:

dude I just got a laugh out of it and wanted to put a smile on your face as well...however the :evil: face tells me otherwise....

Mission = FAIL

Okay for now on I wont bother you anymore....I thought you were cool bro...sorry to have bothered you...

have a nice day

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: April 7th, 2014, 11:15 am 
Beta Lord + Diamond VIP

Nah it's cool, it's your job to put me down as the official AirMech Noob Abuser :P

I find your jokes funny though, even though they are hurtful ;)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: April 7th, 2014, 11:40 am 

it's Monday....don't you guys have work?

Big question.....will Xbox360 players share the same server as PC players?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: April 7th, 2014, 11:42 am 
Carbon Dev

Thanks guys, this has really been a massive amount of work for us, but we wanted to do it in a way that made it so AirMech on all platforms will continue to be supported for a long long time. We turned down a lot of "just make a special one off version for console" offers and decided to work with Ubisoft since we know and trust them.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: April 7th, 2014, 11:43 am 
Beta Lord

This is pretty exciting. =)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: April 7th, 2014, 11:53 am 
AirMech Council Member

I'm assuming that the console version will be developed in parallel with the PC version and will still be getting updated as the PC version is getting updated. Are patches going to be as frequent on console as on PC? Or is it going to be something like one patch every 1-2 months on the console version?

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next