All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: November 5th, 2015, 7:22 pm 
Beta Lord + Diamond VIP

[GW]
grizzly wing

Overkill2142 wrote:

Why does that super striker look angry and so good???!!!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: November 6th, 2015, 1:03 am 
Alpha Hero + Beta Lord + Diamond VIP

[GW]
Grizzly Wing

Thekhumi wrote:
Overkill2142 wrote:

Why does that super striker look angry and so good???!!!

because it's wasp

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: November 6th, 2015, 8:13 am 

InsaneFirebat wrote:
We've been doing a lot of work on the network code and are ready to try out a new model. Give it a try in multiplayer and be sure to let us know if it plays any smoother for you. Feedback is always appreciated. Feel free to discuss it here.

When I try log in airmech my airmech crash. I have to open airmech again and only in the second try it's log in.

Also I can't play - it kick me any game (dissconant, crash, lost connection etc).

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: November 6th, 2015, 8:14 am 

[GIVATI]
Givati FTW

Maor247 wrote:
InsaneFirebat wrote:
We've been doing a lot of work on the network code and are ready to try out a new model. Give it a try in multiplayer and be sure to let us know if it plays any smoother for you. Feedback is always appreciated. Feel free to discuss it here.

When I try log in airmech my airmech crash. I have to open airmech again and only in the second try it's log in.

Also I can't play - it kick me any game (dissconant, crash, lost connection etc).

same, wont even load map or anything, just desync or w/e a few seconds after we all ready up

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: November 6th, 2015, 9:38 am 
Diamond VIP

(--)
Legend

I went to the shop but there is no shovel so plz fix this bug and re-add the shovel. :)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: November 6th, 2015, 9:39 am 
Diamond VIP

(--)
Legend

Nevermind i got the shovel

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: November 7th, 2015, 12:23 am 
Diamond VIP

[-FS-]
Flying Squirrels

multi-player game doesn't work, keep losing connection as soon as the game start loading. (couple seconds after clicking the 'ready' button)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: November 7th, 2015, 3:27 am 

[ACT]
Action

Well, that's frustrating : Airmech loads perfectly, but EVERY multiplayer party without exception now stops after 1 or 2 mn, pretending I have been disconnected from the server. Never got this issue before ! And I can confirm both my network and my Internet access work FINE, and my computer is highly performing. Am playing on Steam. Fix from Carbon would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks in advance, guys.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: November 8th, 2015, 9:01 pm 
Beta Lord + Diamond VIP

(BPF)
Bagel Protectors

Opening Airmech results in a crash, launching it from Steam also results in a crash after clicking "Login to connect to Steam account". In both cases the game actually runs, but I can't get into my account or do anything. Note that the first time I ran the PC version on this update, it only crashed after I logged in. Now it crashes whenever the game opens as it attempts to automatically log in.

Windows 10, I've tried restarting and downloading Airmech again. Seems like this is a common problem...

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: November 8th, 2015, 9:09 pm 
Beta Lord

[GW]
Grizzly Wing

ComNebula9 wrote:
Opening Airmech results in a crash, launching it from Steam also results in a crash after clicking "Login to connect to Steam account". In both cases the game actually runs, but I can't get into my account or do anything. Note that the first time I ran the PC version on this update, it only crashed after I logged in. Now it crashes whenever the game opens as it attempts to automatically log in.

Windows 10, I've tried restarting and downloading Airmech again. Seems like this is a common problem...

1. Open it in Steam.
2. Dont click Login
3. Open Task Manager
4. Right click Airmech.exe and set priority to High
5. Exit Airmech properly (dont end task)
6. Open it and login

This worked for me and I had the same issue

Offline Profile