Beta Lord + Diamond VIP

(BPF)
Bagel Protectors

Insomniac311 wrote:
1. Open it in Steam.
2. Dont click Login
3. Open Task Manager
4. Right click Airmech.exe and set priority to High
5. Exit Airmech properly (dont end task)
6. Open it and login

This worked for me and I had the same issue

Didn't work.

Also, what's the point of changing the priority within Task Manager if you're going to exit the game? Once you close a program, the priority resets.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: November 8th, 2015, 9:22 pm 
Beta Lord

[GW]
Grizzly Wing

for me, changing priority while it's open and trying to immediately login made it crash. When I reopened it, it was back on Normal Priority. I did it the way I explained and after closing, not crashing, and opening it - the priority stayed High and it worked. Just trying to share a possible solution.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: November 9th, 2015, 4:15 am 
Beta Lord + Diamond VIP

[Einz]
Einz Exodus

I have found with the crashing issue that if you just keep trying, it will eventully work. I have no idea whats causing it and it seems that its a weird place for it to crash. You'd normally expect it to crash on startup but i guess it makes sense because when you hit login is when it connects to the servers.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: November 9th, 2015, 9:02 pm 
Beta Lord + Diamond VIP

[HD]
Hate Dice

Also having the login crash issue.

Update 222.1 ~ the dialogue boxes change sucks badly for me:
It dims the rest of the screen SOOO much that you cannot even read chat, and when I click ok to close the box the sudden return of the brightness is like a kick in the face. [test it for yourself with basecamp screen open]
I have rather bad light sensitivity, so sudden dramatic changes in brightness are basically a migraine trigger. :cry:

Why is it suddenly so extreme? The old ones dimmed everything a bit, but it wasn't too bad. Please adjust the new ones so they are not such a dramatic difference.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: November 10th, 2015, 8:34 am 

I'm also having the login crash thing.

i've had the game for like two years, but then steam updated airmech and i logged in and built the the building you need to access chat. then i logged out (Before the building was done building if it helps solve the problem).

i've tried changing priority and just starting over and over hoping it would work, but it wont.
when i start the game its fine, but as soon as i click Login ... windows tells me Airemech.exe crashed. every time. except once where it sayd something like "There was an error when logging in" and then i clicked ok and login again, then it crashed.

Please help :c

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: November 10th, 2015, 8:45 am 
Beta Lord

[GW]
Grizzly Wing

It's a matter of trying repeatedly.

The priority thing for me seems to have been just chance vs number of tries logging in.

Offline Profile