AirMech Update 18752.1
While we always post patch notes ingame, we though we would also try putting them here on the site and link them to the forums where it's easier for people to leave feedback. We've decided to move away from Disqus, since users already have their own accounts with us and it's much easier to moderate our own forums. So this is a bit of an experiment, but I think it should work well. Most of these balance updates will come from the community and Otakuma, which means maybe we should actually get him an icon here on the blog. :)
FF2000 is getting a massive buff (blame snake if it's crazy OP now :D). After player feedback about the last change to generators, they are getting another change. See if you like this better.
- FF2000 Build time reduced from 4 to 3.5 seconds
- FF2000 HP increased from 150 to 215
- FF2000 Damage type changed from light to medium
- FF2000 Move speed increased from 3.5 to 5.8
- FF2000 Ground DPS increased from 50 to 66
- Generator build power cost decreased from 50 to 0
- Generator power generation decreased from 7 to 5
- Bombs build time increased from 6 to 7 seconds
- Tango credit build cost decreased from 2100 to 1500
- Boomer build time reduced from 6 to 5
- Goliath power upkeep increased from 8 to 9
- Joker salvage value increased from 0 to 450
- T99 credit build cost increased from 6000 to 6500
As always, please head over to the forums to leave feedback on this round of changes here.
Plus, you can suggest further changes here.
Aug 09, 2013. James Green